Free Premium 1-Click WP SEO 4.0.4 Download


How 1-Click WP SEO came to be:

A couple of years ago, I decided to take affiliate marketing and search engine optimization more "seriously." So, I decided to learn everything I could about SEO, and then implement it on my sites.

What I realized is that SEO is simple. There are a few basic principles that you need to follow. After I started optimizing my content for my chosen keywords, I started getting better rankings, more traffic, more sales and more profits from my sites. Nice!
But then I also realized that I had to do the boring optimization by hand all the time. This is something so basic, that I could likely be outsourced to someone else very cheaply.
But then, I had a better idea: Why not create a WordPress plugin that would do all this for me, for free?

So, that's exactly what I did. I had the plugin developed and started using it on my sites. My content was now getting perfectly optimized at the click of a button.
That's when I decided to share the plugin with my fellow marketers. I'm glad to say that the market embraced the plugin right away.

Not only that, but my customers gave me several ideas on how to improve the plugin. I took all their feedback into consideration, and finally, 1-Click WP SEO version 4.0 was born.

1-Click WP SEO Screenshots:



What others say about 1-Click WP SEO:

"does it all with one click..."
Just when I thought it was impossible to top his last WP plugin, George Katsoudas has done it again with 1-Click WP SEO. It is plain to me that George is in a league of his own when it comes to WP. Bravo!
I've been using this plugin for a few days now, and the benefits are showing up immediately in my search rankings. I no longer have to pull out my cheat sheet to make sure I have all of the necessary elements in my blog posts. This plugin does it all with one click. It also adds related search terms to my posts, something Google loves but which is always overlooked by most bloggers.
I don't have to tell you how important SEO is to your monetized WP blog. The difference between #1 and #3 is equal to a lot of money. George's 1-Click WP SEO has the potential to fine tune your SEO and give you that extra boost that will translate to money in your pocket. If George were a baseball player, he'd break records because he hits a home run every time with his amazing tools.
Scotty Rushing


"Easy to use..." 
With software we want quality, and George did listen to us. His latest Wordpress plugin is no exception.
Easy installation. Easy to use. He did not give a tutorial on how to use the plugin, but even the most thech-unsavvy user can use this plugin with the greatest of ease.
Just write your post, insert your keyword and click update. The plugin do all of the rest on page SEO for you. EASY.Way to go George. Your 1 Click SEO plugin for Wordpress is the greatest. 
Abraham Van Der Linde 

For Download Click Link Below :